Thursday, February 12, 2009

This Very Moment


This very moment I sit and face my computer letting the words flow from my finger tips stroking each key letting what ever it is or who ever it is that seems to want to express their feelings from beyond. So as I do I can feel a cool and then a warming woosh pass through my body. I can feel the struggle within my fingers, then I let go...

My heart is aching and I wish for this to pass. I never wanted to leave you with so much to do. Your the only one I know that can feel, and understand me. I am looking down and see all of you searching, and for what? you all have it already..."EVERYTHING"! Everything you'll ever need. But you are blind and cannot see beyond yourself. Or cannot hear because you are busy talking. Stay quite.

My child you have to look within. You need to follow your Angel guides and let our lessons flow to you. You see things others can't, and you ask why? You were chosen at the time of your birth with special gifts from the beyond and you must "NOW" settle yourself. "LISTEN!" We are here to lead you to a Glorious place of peace. A place of truth with the colors of rose and hues of purple which are like your aura. Your White glow is strong, let it radiate through and heal those near. Someone is crying and you will hear. A soft voice is calling for you. You must set your sights on these callings. My child I love you unconditionally. I am always at your side, I will touch you at the top of you right shoulder and whisper in your ear. You will feel me and sometimes you may see me. I am there and here and every where. Never doubt me.

Why have you let time pass and not use your gifts for the good of others. Why have you denied yourself to be whole? Now is the time.

Written by Kate Theis
From Angels on High
To Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment