Thursday, June 9, 2011


"Class Atmosphere
by Kate Niemann Theis on Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 3:19am
Enjoying the kiddos this week. The only thing I am concerned about is what we teach our Kids as Parents. When we make a comittment to join our classes we set our material for each child. They make a play complete. Each child has an important part which is tailored to them. When parents choose to not come and not call it makes it hard for us as teachers, Kids included. We all play a part, and when one is missing the story is incomplete. It breaks the fun each has to make their play something they are proud of. They do miss their classmates. It changes the atmosphere of the class.
The teens as well as the younger children always amaze me as to how much they teach me. I feel it is a two way street. Lots of give and take. My greatest pleasure is that I go away richer than I started.
I am truely blessed but please call if you are not coming to class."

No comments:

Post a Comment