Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Conclusion...
by Kate Niemann Theis on Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 8:45pm
I have had some time to think and I have come to this conclusion. We as a people have become dislocated. We have lost the gift of proper communication and quality time. We are not suppose to be separated from each other, We really are connected as one. A spiritual being having a human experience in this life. We have become so absorbed with things; ie. IPhones, Ipads, etc. that we have lost the human expression and touch. That spiritual gift we were all gifted at birth.
The recent happenings in my life have opened my eyes to now understanding, the why and Truth. Thanks to me, time and to you, my innerself I now see the lesson I am to learn from it all. Through Mediation, Listening and Forgiving myself is how I can grow and become what it is that I want to become, ME!! Written 4/3/11 by me, Kate Theis :o)"

No comments:

Post a Comment