Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So Many Things to Me by Kate Theis

You are so many things to me my dearest one.
The magic of your presence lights up a room.
Your sounds are like the cooing of the Morning Dove.
Or the lovely sounds off in the distance like the Singular Loon.
You are the heartbeat coming from my chest.
One so strong and completely flowing free.
You are the one who ranks higher than all of the rest.
I feel all of you flowing totally through all of my being.
You are the precious blood flow of life within me.
With feelings I could never seem to find and trust with anyone else.
Your unconditional love is so deep within me.
It tickles me to know you are mine and your there for me.
From the day I first met you and let you in-
I could feel the electricity and I just knew,
I was waiting so long to find an unconditional love to call just mine.
You embraced my body and wiped my tears of sadness away.
With your hands lifted me up and touched my soul making it anew.
Deep in my tender heart I found something special with you.
I knew there was nothing greater than you.
You are the ebb and flow of the waters of the sea.
Pure and fresh as the blood that flows through me.
Strong and delicate, tender as can be.
Roses and tulips dancing in the sun.
Children playing and laughing innocently having fun.
You have chosen me and now I have chosen you.
Knocking at my hearts door, I let you into me.
I rededicate my life to a life with you.
To have a rich life and a second chance.
I give you my life and my every thing-
To rejoice and do my best with everything.
Me the Irishweebit and my Loving Savior.
For now and always I want this for me.
Thank you for loving a person like me.
I am not perfect and wish to be, this is my goal
With you in my life, I see it is a possibility.
Copyright 2011 Kate Theis



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful post Kate. It is shining with love for the Savior's heart. He loves it when we declare our praises, and passion for Him in our lives.
    Keep your eyes on Him as He leads you through, and you will continue to behold these amazing blessings in your life.
    Thank you for sharing your heart for Him with us all. Blessings, Tonya

    ReplyDelete