Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Thank you my friends.
by Kate Niemann Theis on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 11:35am
I am in my new place and it certainly is a change for me, but am starting to find some pieces of peace. As I look out my window I can see signs of things to come. The pine grosebeck and her babies and the funny squirrels playing tag. Life has it's beauty and I don't want to miss a thing. New adventures lay ahead for me, I know that, but will always have a special place for the one I still love and it will be a long time before I feel I could begin to feel close to someone again. However I do know deeply I am taken care of and that When God closes a door, he will always open a window. I have shared with all of you my thoughts and silliness on Facebook, and you have recieved me with love and Friendship and I am so grateful for that. Your encouragement and even tough talk is special to me. I needed to tell all of you. I will be just fine. Thank you :o)"

No comments:

Post a Comment