Monday, June 13, 2011


By Kate Niemann Theis
To you my special friends here on FaceBook
I love you all and so very much want you to know
How much you mean to me
I get up in the morning and praise the Lord for loving me
That he is my Saviour and my love for you come from him
The things we do and say are to be of support and love for each other
And I have never met such a group like you and there is a golden light
That comes to me when I think of you
It warms my heart even though I feel I am sometimes short of deserving it.
But I know you know how it is to struggle and try your best
And we seem to know when we all need each other when the time is best
Maybe Mo, or Sue might chat a bit, then maybe it is Tonya and Kt
another time that fits.
Lil you have a knack to know how much discipline I need and what to say
How life can be and how to rise about relationship ends
I hope that I too can give back whether it be a smile or laughter
But the point for me is we must never forget that it was God that made our friendships happen and a time out is good but we are bound through his love and we will make it to the top some how.
Not sure if this makes any sense but Granny, Jill and all the rest I love you my Christian Friends and I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment