Thursday, June 9, 2011

"By Kate Niemann Theis@5/2011 copywrited
The magnificant warm sun is now long gone it is now sealed with a moon brightly looking over us. Stars appear to be pinned to the blackness that once was blue. Winds briskly dancing a lovely tune with the trees. The smell of lilacs permiating the room and the flicker of light peeks at me from the window. My body rests and my soul whispers sweetness in my ears. I am longing for the softshoe that took my hand, but now has slippped away through my grasp. Ah, the memories of lips that touched like silk and touches of body even if only in the mind. Time.... time.... time.
We soon will lay our heads to a midnights dream with the promise of tomorrow to do it all over again, memories, choose wisely and let God take the driver's seat.
My cup will never be half full, but half empty.... drink from the cup of life. Good night"

No comments:

Post a Comment