Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Collector, Thinker, Comedian, Mother by Thomas C. Carlon copywrite 1998

As the winds blow. Time also must pass. you spent your time caring for others. You nurtured and taught respect. You had a light heart and knew how to laugh. You truly lived life. You did not just observe as so many others do. No, you particiapated and in doing so you became immortal. A piece of you, a seed if you will, has been planted and has taken root in everyone and everything you touched with your heart.

To know you is to love you. You did not just accept what was. No you questioned and probed. In the end you would have answers to your queries. Whether you liked them or not. You did not try to change those around you. You simply accepted them as they were. You demanded respect and gave it in return. As far as I am concerned The Great Spirit may have taken on more than he can handle in you.

But I also know that he could not recall all of you. Because I can see you in your Children, your Grandchildren, and your Great-Grandchildren. I have even found a piece of you in myself. So in this I wish you, in my own way, a pleasant yet eventful journey. May the Winds of Life take you Far. Fly, Fly Away. From the outside looking in.

This was written for My Mother by my Son-n-law Tom on her 'Life Celebration'."

No comments:

Post a Comment