Friday, June 10, 2011

Davis Christian (D.C.) Smith's Books and Publications Spotlight


Davis Christian (D.C.) Smith's Books and Publications Spotlight: "About Davis Christian (D.C.) Smith
Welcome to my author website!
I am 10 years old. I started writing songs and writing about my own museums when I was five. I then moved on to write actual stories, movies and many other things My mind is always full of creative thinking and putting my thoughts to computer is a great way for me to express my thoughts.
I was encouraged by Miss Kate, my teacher at Kids Creative Cafe, to finish a chapter book I was working on and to actually publish it. I'm SO glad she told me about it. I'm thrilled to be an author and hope to write many more! Enjoy my book and look for more to come ...
PS. $1.00 of the proceeds from each book will be donated to Walk Now for Autism Speaks. If you'd like to learn more about autism or why we walk, please check out www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/minnesota/
dcsmith"

1 comment: