Sunday, June 12, 2011


Even flowers can cry, what beauty. Tears from heaven fell upon the soft pedals of this flower. It stood so strong and took the rain for an hour. After the rain came the blossom drank and danced in the wind. Washing away the people's sin. Flora, Fauna, tumble weeds too, need your attention like me and you. Embrace those things, good or bad. Bring on some smiles and don't be sad. For everything there is a reason no matter what time or kind of season.
Hold on to that that really matters. Stop all this meaningless chatter. To love is like flowers and do bloom the best, when you really take the time and always give it your best. I knew you then and I know you now so let's forgive and move on some how.
by Kate Theis 6/2011 copywrited

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kate! I do believe I can post a s me. This is haunting but hopefu in the end. TO move on is to move within the grace of God. Blessings, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful...what came to my mind was a quote (not sure of author...will have to look it up later)
    "Let the tears flow...let them water your soul". This is what makes our soul blossom...or at least that is how I feel! Take care!

    ReplyDelete